Televisory, a start-up based out of India and Singapore, has launched its data analytics and operational benchmarking platform. The platform can measure real-time operational and financial performance of companies. While the firm has chosen to launch its platform from the US, its services are available globally.
It is a precise tool and repository of information for
- investment banks,
- private equity and venture capital firms,
- financial and operational advisors and researchers
Televisory’s unique feature is operational data, distinct to the industry one operates in.
- None of the existing platforms allows a company to input its data and create a benchmarked report for itself.
- Further, none of the existing platforms allows the investor/lender console that we have, which further enables them to carry out various analysis like what-if analysis, early warning signals or debt sizing
- The platform is available online and does not require any additional hardware.
Televisory has three products to offer in this sector
- The benchmarking product is for businesses world over, with the target size of 20-50 million. It charges $1,000 per year for this service, putting the market size at $20 billion.
- The second product, data analytics, is for fund managers, lenders, entrepreneurs, consultants and others, numbering over 200,000. It charges $5,000 per user per year for this service, which leads to a market size of $1 billion.
- The third product is a niche product where we provide research back-up support to large financial and industrial research houses, carry out modelling and valuation services and provide customised research.
Televisory covers 8000-plus companies from over 25 countries including India. The firm has its IT development centre in Gurgaon, where it employs 140 people.
Source – Financial Express
Interested in a career in Data Analyst?
To learn more about Machine Learning Using Python and Spark – click here.
To learn more about Data Analyst with Advanced excel course – click here.
To learn more about Data Analyst with SAS Course – click here.
To learn more about Data Analyst with R Course – click here.
To learn more about Big Data Course – click here.